Intact Media Group’s TV Division – audience increase on all time slots in the first trimester of 2015
Intact Media Group’s TV division has rising audience numbers on all targets in the first three months of 2015, compared to the same period of 2014. Two of the five channels from the group’s portfolio are in top 3 national TV stations, and uniquely for a media group in Romania, Intact Media Group holds three positions in top 10 all -TV channels. More than 11 million people watched Intact Media Group’s programs for at least one minute, at a national level, in the first trimester of 2015.
Intact Media Group
Antena 1, Antena Stars, Antena 3, Euforia TV and ZU TV are audience leaders on key time slots:
- Intact Media Group’s TV channels lead TV audiences during Morning, Access and Day time, on the commercial target.
- On All Urban, Intact Media Group’s TV channels have leadership on five time slots (Whole Day, Morning, Day Time, Access and Late Night).
- On the National target, the TV division is audience leader during Whole Day, Day Time, Access and Late Fringe.
- The most important growth numbers are during Morning and Access, on all three targets: All Urban, Commercial and National.
- Intact Media Group’s generalist channel has increasing audience numbers on all time slots, on the commercial target. The most consistent appreciation is during Access and Morning time slot (+16%, respectively 15%) compared to the first trimester of last year.
- Antena 1 is the absolute market leader during Day Time and Access.
- Antena Stars maintains its positive evolution, on the majority of time slots, with significant growth during Day Time (+33%) and Morning (+32%) compared to the same period of last year.
- Intact’s news television channel maintains its leadership amongst its niche and shows evolution compared to the first three months of 2014 on all time slots (amongst which +20% during Prime Time and +32% in Late Fringe).
- ZU TV holds a leading position during Prime-Time, Morning and Late Fringe on its niche during the first three months. ZU TV targets the 15-34 segment of the urban population.
11.052.000 million Romanians watched for at least one minute Intact Media Group’s productions at a national level, during Whole Day in the first three months of 2015. In Prime- Time, the number of TV viewers reached was over 8 million.
Intact Media Group
- In March, compared to the same period of last year, Intact Media Group’s TV channels’ audience figures increased on all time slots and targets;
- Intact Media Group’s TV channels are market leaders during Morning, Day Time and Access on the commercial target. On All Urban, the TV division leads audiences on five key time slots and on the National target – on four intervals.
- There is 14% growth, for IMG channels during Prime Time, on the commercial target whilst CME’s market share declined by 6%.
- Leads audiences during Day Time.
- Intact Media Group’s generalist channel’s market share is on an upward trend on most time slots.
- On All Urban and National targets, Antena 1 is leader during Day Time (May I call you, mom? and Observator 13.00) and Access intervals (Observator 16.00 and Acces Direct).
- “Tu cara me suena”, “The Bachelor”, “Hell’s Kitchen”are amongst the most viewed shows during Prime Time. The daily strips “Acces Direct” (magazine show), “Un show pacatos” (Late night show) “Neatza cu Razvan si Dani” (morning show), “Mireasa pentru fiul meu” ( May I call you Mom?) and Observator (news bulletins) are amongst the viewers’ preferences;
- In March, more than 5 million people watched Antena 1’s programs for at least one minute, during Whole Day, on the urban target.
- Antena Stars’ audience figures are on an upward trend an all time slots in March, compared to the same period of last year.
- The most consistent appreciation is during Access (+38%) compared to the same period last year.
- Vedetop, Rai da’ buni and Dosarele Vip are amongst the most watched TV shows.
- Is audience leader on its niche, with appreciations on all time slots and all important targets.
- The market share rose by 42% during Late Fringe, when the last segment of “Sinteza Zilei” and the satire show In Gura Presei ( Mircea Badea) are aired, as compared to March 2014.
- Intact Media Group’s channel for women indulged its viewers with some of the most appreciated TV Series worldwide.
- Starting April, 6th, Euforia TV welcomes in its grid one of the most successful Turkish soap operas, “Law of the land”.
- Dr. House, Bron and Downton Abbey are amongst the most watched TV series.
- Leads audiences during Prime-Time, Morning and Late Fringe, within the 15-34 target.
Intact thanks its public and its partners for all support and appreciates their contribution in achieving these results.