• Develop PHP applications for high-volume, high-availability and performance using the latest PHP technologies and frameworks;
• Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable web applications and web services;
• Develop, debug and improve modules and application specific features, taking into account technical constraints;
• Design and develop reusable libraries, modules and APIs. to contribute to best practices in PHP application development;
• Work with system administrators, solution architects and developers to deliver applications quickly and dynamically;
• Be able to write clean code with appropriate comments, ensuring that it meets the technical standards;
• Provide support to team members whenever required.
• Solid experience with PHP and Laravel Framework;
• Advanced knowledge in relational database (MySQL), query optimisation, plan and maintain databases;
• Good knowledge of techniques and concepts regarding Internet Security;
• Basic experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON;
• Nice to have experience with: memcache, video encoding and playback, beanstalk, payment processors;
• Attention to details with a focus on quality of work;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org